LASC begins our Elite Tasting Series at the Grand Havana Room of Beverly Hills on November 29th. As with every evening in the series, $5 of each ticket will be donated to the Children’s Therapeutic Learning Center. GHR has generously offered the use of their patio for the event.
Our Highland Park tasting will feature a “chrono-vertical” as we step through different eras of Highland Park 25, one of LASC’s favorite distillery releases. Also included with be an older release of Highland Park 18 and an incredibly rare 32yr old bottled specifically for a Saybrex. Each attendee will receive generous pours (up to 1 oz) and may order their own dinner from the full GHR menu.
- Grand Havana Room is an exclusive club. Per dress code, shorts and sandals are not allowed on men.
- Space is limited to 20 people. This ensures generous pours and a more organized discussion.
- Glencairns provided.
- Cigar Smoking is allowed. This is outdoors and, per past experience, will not bother non-smokers.
- Please order dinner (or cigars) as a courtesy to the host. The food is magnificent.
- $5 of each ticket will go to Children’s TLC Charity.
- The club is unmarked as it is not public. Instructions will be given to ticket purchasers