LASC continues our Elite Tasting Series at the Grand Havana Room of Beverly Hills on November 21th with a special Taylor Fladgate Vintage Port vertical. Generous pours of the best vintage of each of the past five decades, selected by port expert David Alsabery, will accompany the presentation of possibly the best port producer in the world.
$5 of each ticket will be donated to the Children’s Therapeutic Learning Center. GHR has generously offered the use of their patio for the event.
Your tasting will feature a “chrono-vertical” as we step through the best of the declared vintages of each decade.
1970 Taylor Vintage Port
1985 Taylor Vintage Port
1994 Taylor Vintage Port
2000 Taylor Vintage Port
2011 Taylor Vintage Port
(includes tax and tip)
The restaurant is fabulous and we have six of the best selections from their menu. Specialty cheese is complimentary.
MARGHERITA PIZZA – $20
Thin Crust Pizza, Topped with Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil
GHR BURGER – $20
Angus Beef, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, French Fries and Mixed Greens
RAVIOLI DI BURRATA – $25
Hand Made Burrata Cheese Ravioli, Tomato and Basil Sauce
RAVIOLI MAIS – $25
House Made Ravioli with Sweet Corn and Truffle Cheese Sauce
POLLA RUSPANTE – $35
Roasted half free range chicken in a whole grain mustard sauce served with sautéed spinach and brocolli
COSTATA DI MANZO ALLA GRIGLIA – $50
Grilled Bone-in 18 ounce Rib Eye Steak, Roasted Potatoes, Grilled Mixed Vegetables, Portobello Mushrooms in a Red Wine Sauce
- Grand Havana Room is an exclusive club. Per dress code, shorts and sandals are not allowed on men.
- Space is limited to 20 people. This ensures generous pours and a more organized discussion.
- Cigar Smoking is allowed before and after the formal tasting
- $5 of each ticket will go to Children’s TLC Charity.
- The club is unmarked as it is not public. Instructions will be given to ticket purchasers